Ultimately configurable, this museum bookcase can be used on its own or with any number of additional components to create a customizable wall solution. Its hand-distressed Vintage Burnished Smoke finish is dramatic yet tasteful and is accented with custom-designed metal details that lend an industrial vibe.
Finish: Vintage Burnished Smoke
Material: Poplar Solids / Kulin Veneers
- Hand-applied wood stain Multi-step finish
- Adjustable wood shelves for design flexibility
- Drawer(s) have dovetail joints at front and back
- Drawer(s) supported by ball bearing glides
- Lateral File Drawer
- Each piece of Parker House furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Finish colors vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person.
Bookcases / Curios / Cupboards / Armoires
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.